Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catching Up: Libby's Birthday

For Libby's 5th Birthday, we had two parties, once again. My parents came up on Saturday and Sunday and were going to bring Maddie and Lexi with them, but the Rawson's all came down with some sickness just before and so couldn't make it. So we had our own little party on Saturday, the 13th. Libby chose to do a "My Little Pony" party and we played Pin the Tail on the Pony and Guess the Animal, then Libby blew out the candles and we had cake. Libby's cake is mostly her own creation. She colored some My Little Pony pictures, which we laminated and put on top of the cake, and then after I wrote "Happy Birthday" on there, she decorated the rest.





Her second party was the following Monday, on her actual birthday. We went over to Trisha's house and pretty much the whole Steelman side was there. This time Libby decorated all of the cupcakes, and we played Pin the Tail on the Pony and had a pinata (The first time we've ever done that and she's been wanting one forever!) It was a lot of fun!





2 comments:

Eagar Fam said...

I'm so glad you haven't dropped off the face of the earth! How come I didn't know you were in Salt Lake? I love your hair short...good for you for donating. So your baby is adorable and you look amazing! We sold our house and are building...so we are living with my parents in my baby brother's room (he's on his mission). I'm so glad you updated your blog, I love seeing new pics of your cute fam. Next time your in town call me, at least you and I can go to lunch or take the kids to the park or something. Take care Jess.

Mallory said...

I can't believe Libby's 5! She's going to be in kindergarten!! She looks so happy. I got on your blog to show Nate Tommy's dancing moves--but I can't find it!! He missed out!