We had so much going on in December that I will only briefly touch on everything. And, yes, I did try to limit the pictures...
Here's Zach and Libby at the Primary Christmas party. Libby was pretty comfortable with everything. Zach wouldn't even get close to that funny-looking guy without Mom in-between. Even then, we barely got a picture.

With two grandbabies so close together, Tommy's parents decided to take a picture with Emma and Tyden to use for their Christmas cards. Here's Emma and Grandma during the photoshoot downtime.

And here's our little family nativity play. Libby did most of the costumes (including Tommy's little "King Tut" headdress) and the photographer (Mom) was dressed up as Mary.

On December 23rd, we were all able to ride aboard the "Polar Express" with our friends the Boettchers-hot chocolate and Santa included! We all really enjoyed it, but the kids especially had a blast.


Libby and Zach Christmas morning in their new jammies and slippers.

The big hit of Christmas this year was a new bike for both the kids. Libby got a Princess bike and Zach got a "Cars" bike.

Who needs to ride a bike outside when the kitchen will work perfectly well?

And, of course, our newest little elf...
1 comment:
I can barely see your hair in the pic w/ Zach and Santa but I can tell it's so cute!! 12" WOW!! Your baby is beautiful!! You all look great and very happy. Tell Tommy -thanks for making us smile :) (dancing)
Post a Comment