Monday, May 10, 2010

Catch-Up #3-Cute pics and Libby's stitches

Our first stitches. The first part of November 2009.

So Libby was dancing around the living room, twirling, when she got dizzy and fell down right into the corner of the piano bench. Ouch! Luckily, it was in the morning when Tommy was still around so he was able to stay with the other kids while I took her into the doctor's office. Surprisingly, our fragile little drama queen hardly cried at all. I wasn't sure how she'd do with stitches, so I was even more surprised when she went through the whole ordeal with hardly even a grimace on her face. She seemed to know that this was a time to be brave and she really was! The doctor even commented two or three times that she was the best patient she's ever worked on, and I could tell she was pretty sincere about that. What a trooper! Mom, on the other hand was not quite so brave and had to sit down in the middle of the stitches so that I wouldn't pass out. I am seriously not squeamish, or so I thought, but I guess having all this happen to my own baby made me a little light-headed and woozy. What a lame-o!



I just love this picture of Zach. What an angel! And of course Libby is doing her
favorite thing-holding Emma!

Matching dresses-and Libby is just loving it! As for Emma? Maybe not so impressed...






No comments: