Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ZOO BOISE

This video is from when we went to Zoo Boise to see the new Africa exhibit. I didn't get the best of it, but the lioness there was pretty taken with Libby and would not leave her alone! It pawed away at her at least a dozen times. Libby, of course, loved it!

2 comments:

lindson said...

Hooray, you have a blog!! And since we're talking about firsts, I think this is the first comment I've ever left on a blog! I'm glad that I can see your cute kids whenever I want now. Love you all!

Josh & Michelle said...

Jessie-
Its Michelle how are you guys! I am so happy you are blogging so I can see pictures of you guys and your cute cute kids. I can't believe how big they have grown. You guys look so happy and you little miss are so tiny as always even after 2 kids: I need to learn your tricks! So happy we can stay in touch. Kiss the kids for us and tell Tommy I said hello!