Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MY FIRST POST!

Okay, so this is my first post, and I just have to say that creating a blog is a lot harder than I thought it would be! I've been putting this off for so long because I had a feeling it would take a lot of time to do (which it has, so far) and because it makes me a little nervous that everyone in the world might be able to view this. But after trying and trying to send pictures of these cute kids out to the family and having them rejected over and over because of file size, I decided to do it. I just can't wait until Tommy gets home and he can rescue me from my technology retardedness and show me how to make the pictures bigger! Really, though, I think this will be fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess. This is a really good idea. The blog looks great. Will you let us know by email when you update it so we know when to check it out?