Hey this is Emma, I just thought it would be fun if I tried to write in my moms blog. We’ll school ended (finally) and I am so excited for this upcoming summer. I just finished fifth grade and I am so excited for middle school!! To end the fifth grade year off my awesome teacher made some fun plans for the last day of fifth grade. Sadly it rained that day so half of the plans were canceled, but we did get to watch some fun movies and eat some fun food inside. Anyways, here are some pictures that me and my family have been doing the first couple of summer days. Me and my Chex cookies I made.
Tayla, Josh, and Sadie swimming on a hot summer day.
Josh’s kindergarten graduation day. Sadie came to see him.
Tayla, Josh and Sadie having a fun time on a Saturday afternoon.
Tayla, Josh, and Sadie swimming on a hot summer day.
Josh’s kindergarten graduation day. Sadie came to see him.
Tayla, Josh and Sadie having a fun time on a Saturday afternoon.




1 comment:
I love this Emma!! ❤️ I might need to get a recipe for your cookies. They look yummy. I love your blog and your pictures. You’ve done a great job! 🤗
Post a Comment