Monday, September 21, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

Surprise, Surprise!! (Serious Surprise!!) It's a GIRL!!!

Sorry it's taken so long for me to make the announcement, but our little Emma Lyn Steelman was born almost two weeks ago on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 (9/9/09) at 9:54 am. She weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces and measured 20 inches long. She has a lot of lighter-colored hair (some say strawberry blonde?) and has BLUE eyes-the first of our kids to have blue eyes! She has been a darling baby, and the kids just love her! I'll write more details a little later, but I wanted to get a few pics out there for those who haven't seen our newest little angel! Thank you, by the way, to everyone for all of their help and love and support! You have all been wonderful and we love you!




I love this picture because we just happened to take it when Little Emma actually had a smile on her face. So fun!
My cute little family!!

I love this picture because Libby just looks so protective. She is so excited to have a little sister!

4 comments:

Kiera said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I am glad you are doing great!

Eagar Fam said...

You look good and she is soooo cute! good job Jess and congrats! I didn't think you'd get pictures up so fast, I'm excited that you did.

lindson said...

Oh my gosh, Jess. Those pictures are so darling! I'm not sure I can wait another week and a half to come see her! I love the picture of your little family and I stinking love her little smile!!!

Tamara said...

Such a cute family! Congratulations on your new little one.